About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We all speak the same, but mean differently

Alright, so today has been a very "amazing" day. Why "amazing"? Well, let's start with this morning, 1 AM (that's morning to me).

So I'm working on my articles for psychology, I'm finally done typing up all four of them (which have three pages each) and click print. My printer decides it would be such a cool guy and run out of ink. Awesome...

I then realize I still haven't studied for the psychology test tomorrow either. Sick. I decide to cram alot of what the test is going to be on tomorrow into my head and after "studying" I look back at my first page of notes, and NOTHING LOOKS FAMILIAR! So what do you do? Give up...

Now I go to sleep hoping the rest of the day goes smoothlier...more smooth?...better


I wake up and get ready. Everyone is telling me that I am going to freeze solid since its 60 degrees outside. What girls. I burn my papers onto a CD-R, drive to school, and suddenly remember that I forgot my "main" notebook (the one that carries a lot of my stuff from each of my classes) and my homework for my first class. And right now, I'm in that class waiting for the teacher to come and kill me. What an "amazing" day so far.


Not...



No comments: