About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreaming

I've been writing again...yay...this may not be the final draft, considering I've been changing things around still. But anyways, its a rhyming one:


Last week I had a dream
It was of you and of he,
your new man sitting right by your side
Laughing with him, almost to a cry
and the best part of my dream
is that you were thinking of me

I awoke very sad that day
because it was my mind who performed the play
And as he danced his dance and sung song
my heart agreed with me that it was wrong
and the best part of this morning
is that he was thinking of me

Oh Ohhhhhhhhh
I can't seem to win
Oh Ohhhhhhhhh
It just all starts again
I go through my day
living life the same
and Oh ohhhhhhhhh
I know I'll dream again

Then again that dream came to me, as I said
but this time, you were alone in your bed
Crying and throwing things around
And your new man, well he was no where to be found
Is this a nightmare, or a dream come true?
I wouldn't want this to be wished on you
I just wanted a happy night alone
I wish every night was a happy night alone
But we all know there's no such thing as a happy night alone

Oh Ohhhhhhhh
I just can't seem to win
Oh Ohhhhhhhh
It just all starts again
You win some, you lose all
You raise up and then you fall
and Oh ohhhhhhhhh
I hope I don't dream again

Last night was the final draw
you were sitting next to me
and you said you were sorry,
it was all a misunderstanding
And right before the kiss,
I pinched myself,
I got rid of it

Oh ohhhhhhhh
I just found a way to win
Oh Ohhhhhhhh
it'll never start again
Will it really stop,
no one really knows
I'm sure this will cause this madnesss to come to a close
My mind will wish he never played those tricks
On me
Oh yes, this will be his final act tonight

No comments: