About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I finally quit my job

Wow...tonight was my last night working at that sports bar. I've been bussing there for almost two years (in August), and I just had enough of it. My initial plans, when I first applied to work there, was to bus for a little while, then bump myself up to a server. Well, thanks to the great management, and that little sin called lying, I was never able to serve because of this or that (whatever excuse my manager decided to tell me). Anyways, I found another restaraunt that were looking for servers. It's not the best place, but I have plenty of friends working there, and plus, I need to get the experience for O-town.

So yeah, from now on, I'll be a server.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Galatians 6:14

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!