About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thanks to someone

I got to watch a skate video today
I got to hang out with Josh today
I got to show Josh how to fix his wheel today
I got to hang out with Chris, Johnny, Corey, and all the other park kids today
I got to skate the park today
I got to take a nap today
I got to hang out with Justin today
I got to go back to the skate park today
I got to skate between and around millions of scooter kids today
I got to laugh at the ridiculous clothes I saw worn by "some people" today
I got to see Manny Santiago today
I got to see many tricks go down today
I got to watch rain kick out the millions of kids of the park today
I got to skate with the other 5 people that stayed in the park instead of leaving because of some rain today
I got to witness "Gap-to-Lipslide" today
I got to go home listening to Girl Talk today
I got to eat with my mom today
I got to watch South Park today
I got to watch Futurama today
I got to watch the Marlins beat the Royals 5-3 with 3 homeruns today
I got to think about what I did today and write, in some clever way, all about it...today

No comments: