About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The planets were way off today

 So, I got arrested today. That's pretty much all you need to know. But if you want to read what happened...here:

So it's me, Ralph, Josh, Chris, Cory, Ant, and Johnny skating around northern West Palm Beach (45th streetish) and whatever. We get kicked out of a few spots and then we had to decide where the next spot would be. Well, I really don't know who's idea it was, and I don't want to blame anyome, but we decided that our next spot would be at this huge abondoned building. Sketchy is the word that came to mind when I first saw the building, and especially
 when we made our own "entrance" by pulling up some door on the side of the building. Even with all this sketch, it was really sick inside, and also a little scary, but still sick. We walked around, looking at random broken things, and finally end up in this huge auditorium room. It was sooooo amazing. I'm pretty sure if what didn't happen next, I would seriously go back and take so many pictures. But anyways, everyone is skating this gap and all is well. Unfortunately, all is well for only a short period. I suddenly hear some voices from where we had made our "entrance".

NOTE: our "entrance" is also our only "exit" since we had no idea where anything was.

I tell everyone about the voices and we run the other way. We then realize that there is no other way out of this place and decide to just face the music. To bad the music didn't have a pretty face. Right away, we were told to be on the ground, face first, with our hands behind our backs. We get patted down, then cuffed, then taken to their station across the street. By the way, there were about 8 cops there. Anyways, we arrive at the station, get patted down again, got our personal items taken away, and we were placed in our distinguished cells. "Adults" (me, Ralph, Chris, and Josh) were placed in one cell, and the "Juvies" (Ant, Johnny, and Cory) were placed in another.  A bunch of information needed to be taken down for the paper work the cops had to do, and they were going to do it individually too. So, the "Juvies" went first. Each had their parents called to tell them where they were and what-not. As the "Juvies" were getting questionaired, the "Adults" were finding ways of staying busy and non-bored. Such ways included talking, playing rock-paper-scissors (which I won all by the way), more talking, having "push-ups" competitions, and even more talking. Now, when I say talking, I really mean whispering real quietly, since the gay cops were yelling at us for being loud. Whatever.

As the "Juvies" were still giving their info, a cop comes to the "Adults" cell and takes some of my info down, then takes me to get my fingerprints. It was really weird since I was the only one to do it...for the rest of the time there!

Finally, the "Juvies" were done, and the "Adults" were next. They started with the two "adults" that had younger siblings. So, once Ralph and Chris were done, it was mine and Josh's turn. It went pretty well for
me, since all he did was talk about how much he hated computers. Josh, on the other hand, had done something right, since he came back to the cell with gum in his mouth.

So 4 hours later, the cops tell us that we are going to be released. They started with the "Juvies" first. Josh had just finished telling me that we shouldn't do anything dumb to get us back in here, when all of a sudden, Ant's voice is heard. Ant is asking the cop about his camera, and where it was. The cop didn't care less about him or his camera and starts yelling at him. Ant is talking back, saying he just wanted to know where his camera was. The cop gets so mad that he puts Ant right back in his cell, saying he is going to juvinille jail later.

The cop then releases us and tells us that we better not do this again (Duh) or it'll be so much worse.

We go outside to see some of the parents(the ones that were called) and we get even more yells at us, and other "I can't believe that..." with some "You guys should be...." and some more "blah blah blah".

Ughh...so basically, I got arrested today. We all are banned from that building, which, oh yea, is owned by the Don King himself (thanks officer for that fun fact), and we all are probably not gonna skate anywhere for a while.

Check out this kid's website for his story on finding us at the place. Thanks Harry!

1 comment:

ta said...

god i wish i was there.....really.