About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Thursday, January 18, 2007

4 Letter Word that Starts with 'F'

 Flip out over
Fake feelings or just
Fave my dog and wave that
Flag over your head since you
Feel like you are dead inside, although your
Face looks dead already. No need to
Fall over me, just
Fear what I may do to you if you don't tell me a
Fact. But don't
Fret, for your best bet is to allow
Fate into your life, don't cause a
Feud with me, and let us run
Free and calmly. Don't discourage the
Fire inside us, but let me take you away
From that old time. Let it
Fade away. Never real, only
Fake. I know it may seem a bit
Fogy, but just trust me,
Flee with me, and then you'll see that I am no
Fool. So let's start our journey towards
Fame, in this game we call life. One step of a
Foot is all we need to get started. And no worries, I will not
Fail you. If I do, one word may leave my mouth, out of
Fury, rage, and anger I will scream out loud, like a tank,
"(Fill in the blank)"



oh man...that was fun

No comments: