About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Monday, February 26, 2007

I seriously need help

ugghhhh...


I've been calling so many people girls and other names for their cries of suffering in school.

Now is the moment when I call myself a name: hypocrit

I need to figure out what to do with this dumb class. It seriously is killing me. I am trying to just "get by it" and hopefully pull a C. But the torment it is giving me is just to much.

Withdrawl is one option I have. I can just say goodbye. I would still keep my scholarships (at least the one I need, Bright Futures). Plus, I would be able to take the class at UCF, with a better teacher, and (hopefully) Troy would be able to take it with me.

Staying in the class until it is over is my other option. I can see if I can defeat this monster class, and then I won't have to worry about it anymore. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of other classes dealing with Physics, but maybe not this type. And even so, I still would have a better teacher than the one right now.

God...

No comments: