About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Thursday, February 08, 2007

There are soooooooo many things I could write about...

..but I choose not to for the sake of everything in my life. I guess I can talk about my photography and how much I am enjoying it more and more. School sucks still. Job really sucks since I am barely working...which is funny since now is the time I actually need to start saving money. Ughhh...new job in the making? Anyways, all that stuff I said I can't talk about just annoys the crap out of me. I guess I'll just label it, 'IT' and not get in any trouble.

'IT' is really a dumb thing. 'IT' has nothing to do with me, but 'IT' stills annoy me watching 'IT' happen. While 'IT' is going on, there is still doubt and some past going on. Basically, 'IT' is the gayest thing ever. Sorry that you don't know what 'IT' is, but really, you do. You can see 'IT' in movies and stuff. I just wish 'IT' would end and everyone just see what they are doing and change.

Alright, that's my soapbox. Don't leave any comments...

1 comment:

ta said...

i leave comments cause i dont take orders from anyone....IT=drama????