About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Who says money gets you everything?

Wow. Today actually wasn't that bad. Well, here's the deal from this past week:

- I went to court to get my charges for that stupid Jai-Lai incident. Anyways, the charges are 6 months probation ($50 everytime I see him), $193 court fees, and 25 community service hours. Sucks.

- I owe my mom $200 every month for car insurance

- My job is hinting me to find another job since they are only giving me one day a week

- I recently went to Orlando to look at apartments to live in for my future schooling. Cheapest and best values are around $500/month

- School sucks more and more

That's what's been going on lately. If you didn't notice, I've mentioned a few things that dealt with money. Or actually, the lack of money I've had. So, I'm suppose to be saving up to go to Orlando, while being able to pay my $200/month for my mom, all those courts fees/probation fees are a pain, and my job is basically not supporting me with enough finances. So, a new job is definately in order.

Remember when I said today wasn't so bad? Well, my plans for today were to go skate the park (since I am so paranoid for skating anywhere else just in case I get into trouble(which by the way if it does happen, I get 14 months of jail time and $1500 fine)), then go out with Ashley. Well, the skating part sucked since it just wasn't my day. But then Ashley. Well, I told her I would take her out to eat. I'm thinking, "I can take her somewhere cheap" WRONG! I then had a mild panic attack realizing I can't take her anywhere since everything costs more money than I can spend. So, this date was screwed.

Well, it was screwed until Ashley thought of a perfect idea. Why don't we make dinner tonight? I thought it was a sick idea. Except for one thing...we both don't know how to cook anything. Siiick. Well wait, I don't know how to cook. Ashley does a little, but she even says she is iffy. So, we still go for the cooking idea and decide we want spaghetti. We take a trip to Publix, get the right supplies, go get a movie (in case we really screw up dinner, we can hopefully entertain ourselves so we can forget about our hunger), then come and start cooking. Haha...oh man, here's the good part. Everything is starting well. Ashley gets the ground beef going in the pan. She adds sauce to it for flavoring. Stirs the meat. Whatever. There is water heating up to boil for the noodles. The meat is still cooking, looking brownish/redish. Mmmmmm. The water is boiling, noodles added. More sauce added to meat. Just then, Ashley wants here garlic bread to cook, so when everything is all done, the bread will be too. Me being me (I "cook" everything in the microwave, or microwave oven) tells her to use the microwave oven. She would rather use the REAL oven. Alright...preheat to 350 degrees, add bread. Seriously, about 4 minutes later. I hear her say "FIRE!" Oh great. It wasn't actually that bad. Just some flames. I open the oven, Ashley throws the bread on the floor, I pick it up, and we turn the oven off. Smoke is everywhere. Dinner is ready!

Everything else survived and was very delicious, even the bread! Ashley said it sucked, but she was just sad since she thought I thought it sucked. Whatever. We rented "The Departed" and I watched it (Ashley fell asleep right from the beginning). I was shocked, but I won't tell the ending.

And now I'm here typing away. Thinking what an awesome night this was. Being able to spend it with Ashley, while not spending money. Yay. I just hope my financial problems come together soon. I hope...

No comments: