About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm really sorry for saying this...

but I need to get away from this place.  It's not Boynton Beach's fault or anything (which I think would be really weird if it was), but whats Boynton Beach has in it. Okay, thats confusing. Let's just say I am so ready to start over. A new life, all by myself. Don't get me wrong or anything. I still am gonna miss my family (FROST!), and a lot of my friends, and I'm sure that they will come up and see me every once in a while. However, the problems will not follow them up. Orlando will have new problems and I will find better solutions. Whatever, I'm done "ranting" or "complaining" or "...".

BTW: This is my last "Teen" year and its ending in 2 months, so I need to do something this summer that is so crazy, I won't forget it. Any ideas?

No comments: