About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

O-Tage

Instead of doing what everyone else does in their blogs after a trip anywhere, I'm not typing a long boring story about each day. Instead, I'm describing the whole trip with these words:

Me, Josh
Troy, Fitz
Bring lots of money
Long drive
528 to 417
Car sucking
5 AM bed
7 AM orientation
9 - 2 UCF
Tubing in springs
Locked car with no keys
Cold water searching
AAA sucking
Josh gets license back in a sneaky manner
Rest a little
Nair burn
Go to WPB
Driving in Barry's weather
Troy avoids death a few times
Stencil's house
Broken lamp
Late for URE
Lost to URE
Get to URE
Go to 2F2F Warehouse
Photogs
DJ FAG
Lisa's House/Steph"Troy"
WAZI FUCK?!
Late Long Drive
Fitz wake up late
Train Derailed
WAZI FUCK?!
Skate
5 stair and ledges
Fakie Ollie
Lolli-cup
Skate
3 Flat 2
Fakie Ollie
Friendly's
Super Smash Bros.
Kirby Rules
Josh leaves
Josh missing
Goodbyes
Long Drive
520 to I-95
"Jambox" breaks
Get home
Forget film
No more money
Sleep on Josh's couch
Wake up to my other life

and the rest is dumb

1 comment:

ta said...

fucking love it.