About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Haha...wow

This is what happens when your mind takes control of your body:

"Christmas present, past and future just came to visit me. They all said they liked what the saw. Unfortunately, future still shows me my death and I pleaded for mercy. He laughed and said he was joshing me, and that I would live forever because I am in fact so amazing, life has no reason to leave me.








"Wow" I said as I opened my eyes to the morning sun. I jumped to open my window, hoping it would still be Christmas day. I saw a young boy walking the street. I yelled, got his attention and



















shot him. For the true meaning of Christmas isn't about getting what you want in the morning. No. It is about the birth of our saviour, Jesus Christ. And everyone should be rejoicing for Him.



















Why did I shoot that little boy? Psshhh...why not?

Besides, he pissed me off earlier."



haha...wow


1 comment:

ta said...

no comment....although that statement refutes itself....cause this is still a comment.