About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rock to Fakie on Lock

That pretty much sums up today right there.

But for all that need it, here's my day:

1st thing I did was get up. I really wanted to skate and shred, so Josh was the one to call. I call and he
has plans with some dumb woman (aka "Mom"). Pssshhhh...dumb.

So I decide to tag along their date for the movies. Rocky Bal-"snake" was pretty good. I mean, I knew it was going to be an artistic sort of conclusion to all the Rocky
movies, but I still expected a pretty happy ending. Not that it wasn't, but I don't want to spoil it for
everyone.

After that, the skate sesh was so on. Unfortunately, the day sesh was not on. Night was creeping in and
Josh and I knew that WPB was a no-go. Plus, dummy (Josh) needed a board since he has a break-board fetish.

Now where can we get a board and still skate? Why SkatesUSA of course! Mini-ramp seshs are sick. Especially when friends come in to join in. And when you learn new tricks.

Now I'm home, hoping someone (Ashley or maybe Troy) can hang out tonight. Hmmmm...hopefully.

No comments: