About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Monday, December 18, 2006

MIAMI SIIIIIIIIIICKNESS

So, today was pretty fun. Went to the MIA and did some skateboarding and whatnot. Well, actually,
first we went to Riverwalk to get some hammers, but with our luck, a cop came by with his own hammer. He kicked us out for all you slow people.

Next stop was the MIA. And what better warm-up spot is there than "Kinked Ledge"? Or for all the people that may call it something else, maybe "Northwestern" or "The Ledge that Mark Appleyard fell on because of Fred's gay outfit" or even "Bam Margera's Awesome CROOK!!" Ledge. That ring a bell to anyone? Well, some kids got some clips. While I got some photos. Which reminds me...

NOTE: I HATE FLASHES. THEY ARE THE WORST POSSIBLE "PHOTO-HELPER" EVER! ALL THEY DO IS CAUSE MORE STRESS AND CONFUSION!

Alright, phew, that's over with. Next stop was the awesome Bayside. Now every time I've been here, the max time to skate is about 5 minutes before Mr.Idiot in golfcart decides to show up and kick us out. But not this time, we actually we able to skate for a good (I'd say) half an hour. Sick. No hammers, but legit tricks, went down.

:Lunch break:

Now where else could we possibly go while in Miami? Hmmmm...maybe everyone's favorite spot? MIA TOPS!!! (Or Abondoned Hotel, or whatever else you call it)

Hammers definately thrown down, and even more tricks that made Ralphie boy happy that he skates now. Photos...again...dumb.

Now some of us kids were wishing a rail of some sort would be right next to us to be able to skate it. Well, as we were getting drinks at a local CVS, our wish came true. Just kidding, we actually knew about "CVS rail" (or whatever the F you want it called). But we really needed drinks. No hammers (well, I don't think they would be considered that) went down, but some tricks were in the making.
Again...Ralphie=happy.

So now we are on our way back home. yay....

Most kids just stop here and spend the rest of the night thinking about how the day went by or whatever. Well, not these cool kids! We decide to hit up one more spot. "Pebble Banks" (I hate anyone calling it something else) is the name, and mini-ramp tricks is its game. Seriously, I can see freakin' Song killing this dumb spot. I, however, can not see myself back 5-0 stall this since my lack of foot cordination. Awesome...

Well, that was my day in the MIA. What can I say? Unfortunately, to your dismay, I must say Good Day. Peace.



No comments: