About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thanks Ralph

For doing what you always do. Sleeping. Complaining. Slacking. Being Pissed Off. Blaming Everyone
Else in the World. 4PM. Of course it's going to be dark soon. THAT'S WHEN YOU FREAKIN' WOKE UP!

But on a positive note, my car is fixed! Turns out it wasn't the head gasket thing or whatever. It was the heating core of my car eating away all of my coolant. That's sick. A $1000 job to replace that piece of crap. Why am I happy then? Because I didn't replace that dumb thing. Instead, my good friend's dad told me of a way to bypass that junk. And it would only cost $100. Siiiiiiiiick. The mechanic sure was happy to hear this new plan (actually, he knew the plan, but didn't want to tell me). However, the $100 miracle has a set back. I don't have any type of heater. Which is a bummer because I live in Florida...right?

No comments: