About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sick sesh

Finally, out of all the days that are considered my "break", I finally dedicate a whole day to skate.
Well, the first part of my day was saying bye to Ash, but after she left, BOOM! Skateboarding was my
new love. (If you read this Ash, I still love you, please don't be mad) 

So, I meet up with the crew:
Ralph
Troy
Harrison
Chris
David (stoessol....I call him stencil)
Randy
Chase
and we chill at the mall for a while, actually to eat, then headed over to Flip Tricks. After sales were made, we decided that WPB was the first location in our adventure.

White tops was the place to rendezvous. Bangers went down.

Next spot on the list was bridge banks, which now has a box in the middle to make the spot more "fun". Bangers went down there too.

Burger King Break

Third spot of today...Coniston Three Block. Yay! Everyone was throwing down stuff. Some landed, some stuck, some broke their boards, and some even broke themselves. But needless to say, bangers definately were thrown (so of the were so called "lucky")

After that, David, Randy, Chase, Ralph, Troy, and Harrison all wanted to go. Chris and I still wanted to skate, but we didn't know where, or with who. Nothing a quick phone call from Johnny couldn't cure. Johnny picks us up, goes to his house to change from his work clothes, then we head over to the new West Boynton Skatepark. We wanted to skate the flatbar there.

We arrive at the park, and notice that some kids were already skating in the other rink. We join in their sesh, have a little game of skate (whose winner will only be revealed if you ask me) It was me
Our skate sesh was so done after the lights decided to go out. Sick. So we are about to go into the skatepark, when Ralph, Troy, and Harrison pull up. Yay. We all hop the fence and have a nice fun skate time skating the two flatbars, and a rainbow rail that I'm sure is really
meant for snowboarding.

Just then, a car pulls up, a man comes out with a flashlight, and we all try to run. There is only one exit(actually, one fence to easily hop over, the others are a little harder), so we were pretty stuck. The guy was a cop and told everyone to get out. We walk over to our cars, stand in front of the cop, he's acting all buff and tuff, he thinks we may have drugs somewhere, asks for our IDs, we give them to him (except for me and Troy since we "forgot" ours...in our bags...in the cars), then he realizes that all we were doing were just skating, but we tresspassed. He then gets all "I remember when..." since he use to skate way back when. Of course he use to skate. EVERY COP USE TO SKATE! Another cop comes over, I guess for backup or something, and they start talking about all these skate crimes they've seen. One cop recalls an event where two skate punks actually made a quarter pipe out of cement on some wall. After the cops leave, Chris starts laughing and tells us that it was him and his friend, both wasted at the time, that built the quarter pipe. Wow...

So Chris goes home, and the rest of us go back to Flip Tricks to hang out in front (since it was closed anyways). We just chat about different things, mainly about cameras, how stuff looks, how stuff is done, and the cost of stuff. I was hungry, and Ralph says that his "lady" (apparantly he gets hooked up by her) was working at the Denny's right next to us. So we go there and get some stuff to eat. We talk, eat, joke around, eat, Troy shows us what VX PAL looks like with some sick video, eat. Then get the bill, notice that half of it was free, give a big tip to her, then leave. Stand outside, talk, Ralph is skating, the rest of us just talk more about things, then we leave for our homes.

I wish I didn't have to work so I can have more days just like today. If I seriously didn't need money, I would quit right now. In fact, I don't really need money. Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

ta said...

<3