About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Friday, June 15, 2007

My priorities have changed

Alright, I know how gay I've been the past few months and whatnot. But now that someone has told me to move on with my life, I think I am ready to. What priorities could I possibly have right now? Well, my dreams are definately a desire. Some have already been broken, but who says you can only dream once? Or have only one dream? I plan on pursuing my "career" in photography and I plan on actually getting my name out there...somehow. I kinda need ideas/models/better ideas to accomplish this. But I'm sure many of you will help me out. School is a dumb priority. I really have no more motivation to finish fast to get a job so I can live by myself. I don't care about how much money I'll be making, because there's no point in making it, unless I have someone (not me) to use it on. Those are pretty much my only priorities in life right now. Finding another "lover" is def at the bottom of my list. I'm not turning gay or anything, and I am not trying to wait for anyone (maybe.......), but I just don't feel I am able to start completely over with this whole love game. I'm sure in like a few years, I will feel ready to start over. But as for now, my life is my dreams. There's a nice myspace headline for you losers.

No comments: