About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sitting here

You have no idea how much I need you
I am counting the days for when I can get you back
You will break up with him
after you realize he is not me
He has no purpose for you
and it kills me watching you
play with him
as he plays with you
But one day
you will see the truth
and I will be there, waiting,
for you
My arms wide open and my skin
longing for your touch
I can almost feel you now
falling into my chest
shedding your tears
as mine fall into your hair
That moment will be at its peak
when we both exchange those three promising words
"I love you"
back and forth
and back and forth again
But as for now, I sit here
watching my tears form puddles
in my hands
I sit here
waiting for that day
I sit here
waiting for you
You

No comments: