About Me

My photo
Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much awesome

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Page

How could you not see this coming?
You cried and cried
over what you called "love"
when in actuality, you lied
Thanks for those breaks
and I hope you had fun with
them
The ending, most would say, was
very mutual
But I saw you ending it way before the
arriving date
That was kind of a fast
recovery from your
first love romance
This is all to much
and I can't bare it
no longer
I'm not sorry for this happening
and I'm glad to do it
There is no chance in hell
I will be one of your "ex best friends"
I will not wait for another opportunity
for you
You are done
You are gone
You are completely voided out
of my life
I've been told not to hate
but this term seems perfect for you
No matter what you say back
"I'm rubber and you...glue"
Goodbyes are for happy moments
so I'd rather use "Peace"
It's harsh, when used right,
and ironic as well
So if you ever come back to this page
and decide to read everything
Make sure you've memorized this
little page in my book
Because your page has already
been torn out and used for my fire
to find "That someone else"




Peace









edit: This is just way to mean for me...jeez...meaning I don't mean it anymore...

No comments: